We have a core expertise in handling project cargo, heavy lift, over dimensional cargo and break-bulk cargo. We take up ocean freight, or complete door to door movement as the case maybe for such cargo – both inbound and outbound. Our SLAs are absolutely clear with client responsibilities and liabilities precisely laid out, leaving no grey areas of confusion, as in several cases of the complex movement of such type of cargo. We have excellent references from all our clients who have utilized these services.
Project Cargo / Heavy Lifts Handled:
- Hydraulic presses – weighing up to 150 MT per single unit
- Mechanical presses – weighing up to 70 MT per single unit
- Pressure tanks – weighing up to 100 MT per single unit
- Wind mill blades, fiber molds, gearboxes & hubs
- Loco tractors (locomotives that run on both rail and road)
- Steel cargo
- Large prefabricated structures
- Various other capital goods
- Handled about 400 heavy lift units with integrated services of freight, custom clearance and transportation
- Handled several thousand tonnes of other break-bulk cargo
Project Cargo Shipment Handling
In May, 2017 Jet Freight – Delhi office handled a time-bound project cargo/ odd dimensional for Kuwait – 14 drums (power cables) of 19.16 tonnes. We successfully managed the size in coordination with the airline and delivered to the destination as per the commitment.